Parkway Insurance
Parkway Insurance

Your home is one of your most important assests - Insurance is for peace of mind

Parkway Insurance caters for a range a household insurance whether it's a comprehensive buildings & contents policy, buildings only or contents only, we will be able to find the level of cover that suits you from our selected panel of insurers.

Buildings & Contents

We offer straight forward Buildings & Contents Insurance. We have a number of leading insurers who offer blanket cover, Accidental Damage, items away from the home cover - all risk worldwide.



Landlords Insurance

Do you let your property out? Whether it is let to students or working people we can provide a competitve quotation for buildings, property owners liability and landlords contents. We can also extend the policy to cover malicious damage caused by tenants, Accidental Damage, Landlords Legal Expenses and Rent Guarantee.



Flood Risk Properties

Has your property had previous flooding or is it in a flood risk area? We have a number of insurers that have specific policies catering for your needs.

Subsidence Properties

Has your property suffered from Subsidence, landslip or heave? Has been underpinned or in a Subsidence area? We might be able to help!



High Net Worth

Parkway understands the individual needs of your life style, home and possessions - We have a panel of High Net Worth Insurers providing bespoke cover tailor made for your specific insurance needs.



Thatch Properties

If you have a thatched property, we can help. We have a selected number of insurers that have specific policies catering for your needs.


Contact us

Parkway Insurance
6 Market Place

PL32 9PB

Make an appointment

You can make an appointment for a no-obligation consultation by calling:

01840 212966

Or use our online contact form.

Print Print | Sitemap
© Hillgrand Ltd T/A Parkway Insurance